Updated Shipping Rates is not showing properly on the Checkout Page

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, Admin.

Jillian here. Hope you're doing well.

Would like to report that the updated shipping rates that I have updated doesn't show up properly on the checkout page. I have tested it with several different rates but the shipping rates its still showing "Shipping" RM10.00. Would like to know how can we fix this issue.

Please note that the shop has not been launched yet and would like to launch asap once this shipping rates issues is sorted out.

Please let me know what other info you need to be able to see what is going on at the moment, I'm using "Expression: Naturale" theme. 

All 3 screenshots are available for you to view here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7yA1P_ms7pEZGxSMXFPVmFhQVE

Another issue, Malaysia is incurring 6% Government Service Tax for all their shipping rates. I was not able to find in your e-documentation on how to put in the GST into the shipping rates. Please advise on how we can add it in a way that there will be a breakdown showing on the checkout page.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 0 19

Hi Jillian!

Kerstin here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

Because the issue with your shipping rates is specific to your store, feel free to contact us via our support channels (either chat, phone, or email) and we'll be happy to check this out for you. Generally, you would ensure that the checkbox 'This product requires shipping' is ticked for each product and then follow our step-by-step guides on setting up your shipping zones and rates which you can find here in our Help Centre.

For your second question on how to enable taxes on shipping, you can follow this guide to set it up.

All the best,

Kerstin K.

0 Likes