Urgent please help.

Highlighted
16 0 0

Hi,
I live in India and recently launched my store and I have checked  "all taxes are included in my price".
I have read articles to know about this but have not understood.
I have mentioned a virtual address of walnut CA as my origin address but I wanted to mention it to handle replacement and shipping.
Do I need to pay taxes or will I be in loss after checking all taxes are included in my pricing?
Which address should I mention as my origin shipping address?
Which address should I mention as my return and replacement handling address?
Do I need to pay sales taxes and import duties based on my virtual address i.e Walnut California? 

There is too much confusion read many articles but the topic did not get clear in my mind.
Please explain in details 
Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
924 58 115

Hi there!

Don here from Shopify. :)

There is not actually a lot of advice we can give from here as your questions primarily relate to taxation and ensuring you are applying and collecting the correct rates of tax.

As such, we would have to direct you to consult with a tax expert in your jurisdiction as we're simply not qualified to field questions like this here.

They would be able to provide accurate advice for your particular situation on a professional level for your region.

If you have any non-tax queries we can help out with you can get in touch with us via our support site anytime. :)

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes