Using App to Integrate with QB

Stacey_Mollenha
6 0 0

I currently use Shopify for my online store and separately I use QuickBooks Online to keep track of sales, expenses, etc. Has anyone had any experience using one of the Apps through Shopify that integrates with QB. I believe they automatically insert the sales in Shopify into QB.

Any input is appreciated.

Thank you,

Stacey

0 Likes
Tejaswi
Shopify Partner
175 0 35

Hi Stacey, We sync Sales Orders, Products and Customers between your Shopify store and QuickBooks Online. We are a 5-star rated & reviewed app in Shopify appstore here

ZapStitch automatically: 
- creates Sales Receipts/Invoices in QBO
- syncs Products and Inventory 
- calculates Shipping charges, Taxes, and Discounts

We have a free unlimited syncing 15-day Free trial (no credit card needed). I would be glad to show you an online demo as well if needed. Just hit 'Reply' or mail me: tejaswi@zapstitch.com.

With Regards,
Tejaswi R
Support & Sales Lead @zapstitch

0 Likes
nchannel
Shopify Partner
75 0 0

Hi Stacey,

It depends on your needs with the integration. If you require a clean integration and ongoing sync between the two systems, you may be interested in our Shopify connector.

Integrate web orders via work order or sales transaction and automatically close it out (including specific fulfillment location, sales rep and ship method)

Merge item data from QuickBooks, spreadsheets and images

Fulfill orders via QuickBooks or nCOM’s Pick, Pack, Ship feature

and more.

You can read more here: https://www.nchannel.com/connectors/shopify/

I'd be happy to chat.

Darren

nChannel

info@nchannel.com

1-844-533-1333

http://www.nChannel.com - Shopify Integration (POS, ERP, Accounting, Amazon, eBay, QuickBooks)
0 Likes
Ray_Belanger_MB
Shopify Partner
29 0 3

Hi Stacey, 

There are a number of apps out there that will connect a data stream between your Shopify activity and packages like Quickbooks. The key to making this work is not only the app, but the way your products, fulfillment process, payment methods, and inventory processes are set up on each side.  

Quickbooks can manage your accounts receivable, inventory management and purchasing in a highly professional manner if your Shopify data is imported correctly. Once in place these systems can scale easily. Getting it right the first time always helps too.  

If you are interested in continuing this discussion offline, please email me at ray@raybelanger.com

Ray

آنتی_ویروس_بیت_
2 0 0

Thanks for description

----------------------------

بیت دیفندر

آنتی ویروس بیت دیفندر | لایسنس بیت دیفندر | فروش بیت دیفندر | آنتی ویروس شبکه
0 Likes
standoutd
Navigator
1137 0 125

SoftCookies is by far the most flexible option out there. An excellent support.

http://www.StandoutDesigns.com ::: Solid Wood TV Furniture for Enthusiasts. Made in USA.
0 Likes
Trini_s_World
1 0 1

Quickbooks to me is a user friendly accounting package that helps ease tracking of your business it might appear tiring since for it to be efficient it requires frequent updating to keep track on the transactions which is good because anyone in business would require to track his or her business transactions, and therefore with shopify, it definitely does wonders because it can be tailor made to support Shopify in tracking your sales or any other business dealings.

Betty Ahwera

UGANDA, East Africa

Terry_Throop
1 0 0

I like softcookies, too.  Product works well and the support is good.

But I'm having a terrible time getting payments to Romania.

Any suggestions?  Do I just have to send them a check?

0 Likes
Robert_Gunn
Tourist
13 0 1

I'm having trouble getting SoftCookies to pull anything from Shopify.  Token returns successful then returns no data and give a message about only accessing 1 channel when I try to search by date range.

0 Likes
Ray_Belanger_MB
Shopify Partner
29 0 3

For SoftCookies issues, contact Petru at

petru@softcookies.com

He will help you out.

0 Likes