Very disappointed about the services offered. 2 Major problems!

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello,

I bought a plan on Shopify, but I'm pretty disappointed with what it offers. I say after years of using and still using other platforms.
1. Payment processors available for Romania are cabbage. Besides the commissions given at Shopify, you also have to pay their commissions on transactions. No payment platform (autorize.net and another one are not available for Romania, although listed) does not accept you if you have dropshipping products.
2. The only online payment option is PayPal Express for Romania, but there is a big problem! Store currency must be USD, install currency conversion and prices are displayed in the currency of the customer country.

BUT, to sell online and LEGAL, the emails sent to the customer with the order information and the invoice, especially on the invoice, must be the currency of the country from which it is to be made. Not the dollar. In this case, the currency must be RON. Because my company, registered in Romania, must have the bills in the currency of the country, not in USD.

And on the checkout page, after the customer sees the prices in the RON (converted from USD with the application), the checkout page prices appear in USD.

And so customers quit the order. You ask them to pay on PayPal, and after you turn prices from one currency to another. It's not professional.

And I would really love if there was any way to solve it. Be a method other than PayPal, either prices in USD, but in emails, invoice and checkout page to show RON.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 6

Hi, you should contact MobilPay, they were integrated with Shopify last year. As far as I remember, it wasn't a direct integration, they weren't present in the dropdown, talk to them directly. 

Read more here: Netopia mobilPay, integrata in Shopify: Ce inseamna acest lucru pentru playerii locali

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I know, we use mobilepay in other stores and we saw that last year they also implemented Shopify. But in Shopify, at Settings> Payments, Netopia MobilPay does not appear anywhere. Only other payment systems that do not accept the dropshipping system.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 6

Just talk to MobilPay.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am curios how did you guys manage to solve this issue. Did you manage to successfully implement Netopia mobilPay on your shopify account? Or did you stick with PayPal Express  Checkout / Skrill?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Claudiu, we talked to Netopia mobilPay and they advised us on how to implement it. Again, that was in June 2016, maybe it's not possible ago, that's why I was recommending approaching Netopia directly.

Anyway, I've looked through my emails and you can start the setup using this link: https://www.shopify.com/login?redirect=authorize_gateway%2F1031033

But in any case, it would be better to talk to Netopia first.

Try out VITALS: 30+ apps-in-one - https://getvitals.io/
0 Likes