What is VAT imposed in EU member states?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a base in Japan. Scheduled to be sold worldwide. Not for sale yet.

About VAT.printful has factories in Latvia and Spain.

• VAT is not required if the customer is an individual from Italy and delivers to Italy.
  • VAT is not required if the customer is an individual in Germany and delivers to Germany
  • VAT is required if the customer is a Spanish individual and delivers to Spain.
  • VAT is required if the customer is a Latvian individual and delivers to Latvia.
  • VAT is required if the customer is a Latvian individual and delivers to Latvia.

For BtoB

• VAT is not required if the customer is an individual from Italy and delivers to Italy.
  • VAT is not required if the customer is an individual in Germany and delivers to Germany.
  • VAT is not required if the customer is a Spanish company and delivers to Spain.
  • VAT is not required if the customer is a Latvian company and delivers to Latvian countries.

Is this the correct answer?

the second question

What VAT is imposed

• VAT is levied on printful "goods" and "shipping costs".
  • Not the selling price.

Next is the third question

After the item is ordered.

printful will charge the total amount of goods x VAT + shipping x VAT and I will pay. And printful manufactures and ships the goods

that's all.

If you find something wrong with this, please give me a brief explanation and a help page that will give you a hint.

And what should I do with VAT settings?
thanks Please.

Lovelys
0 Likes