What is the best version of Quickbooks to use with Shopify?

Jihan_Shareef
6 0 0

I've signed up for QB Online and I'm currenlty using Shopify's Intuit app to integrate w/ QB online but its not intergrating well.

Should I be using QB desktop?

0 Likes
Karlie_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
113 0 6

Hello Jihan!

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties with the Quickbooks Intuit app! What type of issues or error messages are you getting? If you could reach out to support@shopify.com via email with some more information on the issues you've been experiencing - we'd love to help! 
We do have a variety of apps in the Shopify app store that would allow a Quickbook integration. Check out this link!

I hope this helps and be sure to send us an email so that we can get the ball rolling on those app issues for yah!

Kassey
Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Jihan_Shareef
6 0 0

Sorry about the late reply. I haven't been getting discussion forum notifications. I'm now using one of the integration apps from the app store.

0 Likes
MyStore_Account
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi Jihan, 

If you are having issues with your Shopify/QBO integration, and would like the input of a QuickBooks ProAdvisor our team at MyStore Accounting would be glad to assist. 

Ida - MyStore Accounting

MyStore Accounting... Integrating online store accounting to QBO and XERO.
0 Likes
UKRACE
6 0 0

Hi Jihan, can I please ask are you still using this App and is it working OK?  All mine does is error up and export nothing from Shopify into QB and I feel the support is not doing anything to fix the problem.  Its since I went VAT registerd but even putting the settings back to as was hasn't solved the proble.

0 Likes