Which ERP chose?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, we want to integrate Shopify with an ERP, easy to configure and use, but very scalable.

We need accounting, inventory, and vendor management.

We don't have specific needs except for a loyalty system for our customer, which will be very specific and we don't believe there is something similar in the market.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Stefano

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
27 0 2
Hi Stefano,
I don't think there is anything out there that covers everything. There definitely are apps that cover one topic each but may not work together well because each is different.

We have done several such software and can do a customised software for your purpose. Do let me know if you might be interested.
We have a public app for accounting integration (https://apps.shopify.com/quickbooks-bridge)

Would be happy to discuss further. My email id is kumar@parextech.com.

Thanks.
Kumar
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks Kumar,

but I need an ERP like SAP or something else, not some app or customized modules....

BEst,

Stefano

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
3 1 0

HI Stefano,

We've worked with ecommerce businesses for some years and done a lot of systems implementations.

What sort of size is your business though?

For smaller businesses we would recommend putting in xero for accounts and building the rest of the functionality you need from relevant apps in their app store - eg inventory, CRM, etc.

For larger businesses, generally above that size (but it depends on complexity) we would then suggest Netsuite.

For smaller businesses say sub £10-20m revenue, basing systems around xero and its app ecosystem is the easiest way, especially if you have a front end like shopify processing orders and doing the engine work. With the right selection of apps connected with APIs you can get ERP level functionality and it's a lot quicker and cheaper to implement than the next level up (ie Netsuite or MS Dynamics or SAP smaller products like Business One or Business by design). These larger systems have some CRM but not at the Salesforce level...

Kind regards, Alasdair.

rocketaccounts.com

0 Likes