accounting software

Roger14
Excursionist
82 0 7

Hi 

Can any one recommend an accounting software that links to Shopify? I am using Quickbooks and its a nightmare!!

Lauren18
Tourist
50 0 2

Hey Roger,

Are you using the free app from the Shopify app store?  

Check out www.eBridgeConnections.com 

They have a robust QuickBooks integration tool.  Or they have a Sage 50 to Shopify app for 99$/month.

Good luck! 

Lauren

www.wigsforpigs.com
0 Likes
Ashley_Perry
Tourist
9 0 5

Hi Roger,

If you're asking about automated invoicing services, so far I've been using Sufio in my Shopify account. It handles all my orders.

They've been great at helping me setup multi-language Shopify store invoices at the start, as I'm not a very technical person. 

Let me know if this is what you were looking for!

- Ashley

0 Likes
accountsbook
1 0 0

thank you so much for asking the question, here it is that links with shopify 

What’s the best accounting software for small business?

0 Likes
rocketaccounts
Tourist
3 1 0

Hi Roger, Xero is generally preferable to quickbooks. Functionality is similar, but reporting and rule setting on banks a bit stronger, and the App store has lots of options for connecting to sales channels like shopify.

Kind regards, Alasdair.

rocketaccounts.com

0 Likes
Wasquez
5 0 0

I feel like that depends on a big number of factors. You need to know your business well enough to know what type of accounting software would be the best-fitted one for its needs. When I looked at the top accounting software on the market, QuickBooks was actually what best fitted my personal needs and I'm still using it to this day. I've never had any problems with it. But again, each business is different and you need to look for what's most suited for your individual needs and wishes. I'd say research is key.

0 Likes