how do i contact shopify?

1 0 0

hi everyone.

i need to contact & speak to shopify customer support.

can u give me their contact number or billing email address?

ty,

adrian

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 110 156

Hi, @agitsolutions,

Hank here from Shopify.

On the forum, we can certainly assist you with queries that you have, but if looking to get through to a live chat team you can contact the team here!

One thing I will advise is that in order to assist merchants faster, we’ve moved some phone conversations to online chats and email. But all available options are available via that link, for whichever preference you have!

Alternatively, if there is something that either I or the community can assist with, do not hesitate to reply here!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

I need to talk to a shopify expert of customer service person, about my third party payment option.  My Bank account is a European Bank account and I can't use shopify payments. Could I get advice on how to use other payment options after someone paid using the third party option I chose?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 110 156

Hi, @Teenatravels, thanks for reaching out!

Can you tell me a bit more about what you are trying to do?

Are you looking for some assistance with installing a payment gateway within your admin?

Or are you needing some help from a developer in designing your website, or creating a payment gateway?

What country are you based in so I can share what payment gateways are available to you?

0 Likes
7 0 0

HI,

is there an email I can contact the billing dpt?

it's frustrating

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 110 156

Thanks for reaching out here, @magicalex, and sorry to hear about your frustrations.

Similar to the above, I can assist you with any queries you have here, just let me know some more information and I'll happily assist.

Or if wanting to get through to a live chat or email team, you can do so via this link hereYou will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. If unsure, I have made a short video of the process here.

As I mentioned though, I can assist you here if you prefer this method and can speak to the escalated teams if needed.

0 Likes
7 0 0

hi,

how do I contact billing ?

they just charged my CC without explaining or sending  the bill?

Thanks

Alex

0 Likes
7 0 0

is there email I contact billing?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 110 156

That seems very strange as the only way to update the credit card information, is by the account owner within the admin?

Did you reach out to the live link I shared earlier if you are looking to pursue the email to the team? It would be routed to the support team, who can then escalate the case if needed.

If not, let me know, and I can further assist you via here as mentioned.

0 Likes