selling on ebay

pauline
1 0 0

My selling on ebay platform became a nightmare. I would adjust my prices at shopify  but the prices at ebay remained unchanged. Meaning some customers would buy an item at an older price which in most cases was less than the adjusted price. To please the customers, I paid the difference instead of cancelling the orders, of course that was a lose for me. Then even though I had/have posted on my receipts that estimated delivery time is 14 to 25 days because most of my items are customized, Ebay would give 5 to 10 days as their delivery time related to my personal location address in USA.  Customer's would put a dispute to ebay if they did not recieve their ordered item/s on 'Ebay delivery time ".  Then ebay would refund the customer money back and credit my account, simultenously the item would be enroute to customer, eventually customer would end up with refund and the item.  Eventually Ebay wanted me to proof my stock and purchase of all the items on my online store. Doesn't ebay understand how shopify and dropping shipping system operate? How do you all sell at  Ebay ? My communication with shopify would end up with them refering to Ebay or to Oberlo . Please advise

0 Likes
Expandly
3 0 0

Hi Pauline

Expandly is a platform that successfully integrates Shopify with Ebay (plus Amazon & Etsy) for 100s of Shopify stores across the world and manages the live inventory. Prices are transparent on the website www.expandly.com and a 14 day trial is available. 

It requires some setup but once up and running it will make it easier for selling on Ebay

0 Likes
awaisbajwa969
Tourist
19 0 1

Arе you thinking аbоut ѕеlling оn еBау?  Pоѕѕiblу уоu hаvе hеаrd that you саn mаkе money оn еBау аnd nоw уоu hоре tо understand hоw you саn bеgin to ѕеll on eBay.

Arе you bеliеving thаt with аll оf thе рrоmiѕеѕ of riсhеѕ that уоu should ѕimрlу jumр right in аnd ѕtаrt ѕеlling оn еBау as quickly аѕ роѕѕiblе? Wеll, I would advise уоu tо tаkе a ѕtер bасk before you jumр right in and bесаuѕе уоu need to tаkе the time to learn how tо ѕеll on eBay the right way.

I thought this article is useful to you for selling on eBay

0 Likes