FROM CACHE - pt-br_header
Resolvido

App Avise me quando chegar um produto

lacasasmart
Visitante
1 0 1

Boa noite

Quando um produto da minha loja acaba, fica no botão Esgotado. Teria algum app que disponibilizaria para o cliente colocar o seu email para ser avisado quando o produto ficar disponivel?

1 SOLUÇÃO ACEITA

Amalia
Shopify Staff
1239 345 141

Sucesso.

Hi  @lacasasmart ,

I think this is a good strategy to reach those customers interested in a product that is out of stock! There are several ways to add this feature to your website. The fastest and easiest way to add this feature to your website is through the use of an app and we have a variety of these apps in  our AppStore here that you can check out. I've analyzed some of these apps in greater detail and picked a few in particular that might interest you;

- Back in Stock & Re-stock
- Back in Stock Restock Notify
- Back in Stock Alerts

If you have knowledge of coding, then another option is to make this change to your store's code by following this tutorial here. It's worth remembering that this tutorial is only available in English at the moment but feel free to use your favorite tool to help with the translation. The result of the tutorial is a notification form for the customer to fill out to receive updates on when the product is back again. When a customer uses the form to submit their email address to be notified, you will receive information about the product the customer is interested in. Currently, with this method, you will need to respond personally to emails sent to you regarding the out-of-stock product. As a good practice, we always recommend that you backup your theme before making any major changes to your theme. So, in case there is any problem with the modifications, just use the duplicated version.here .

To take this issue one step further, you might consider achieving out-of-stock sales by offering your customers the option to pre-order the product. That way interested customers don't miss the opportunity to buy when the product is available again. Check out the following pre-order apps;

- Pre-Order Now

- Pre-Order Manager 2.0

- Globe Pre-Order

I hope this helps! Please let me know what you think of these options and if it worked for 🙂

Until later,

Amalia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - A minha resposta foi útil? Clique em Curtir para me dizer! 
 - Sua dúvida foi respondida? Clique em Aceitar Solução
 - Para saber mais visite nossa Central de Ajuda Shopify ou nosso Shopify Blog

Exibir solução no post original

1 RESPONDER 1

Amalia
Shopify Staff
1239 345 141

Sucesso.

Hi  @lacasasmart ,

I think this is a good strategy to reach those customers interested in a product that is out of stock! There are several ways to add this feature to your website. The fastest and easiest way to add this feature to your website is through the use of an app and we have a variety of these apps in  our AppStore here that you can check out. I've analyzed some of these apps in greater detail and picked a few in particular that might interest you;

- Back in Stock & Re-stock
- Back in Stock Restock Notify
- Back in Stock Alerts

If you have knowledge of coding, then another option is to make this change to your store's code by following this tutorial here. It's worth remembering that this tutorial is only available in English at the moment but feel free to use your favorite tool to help with the translation. The result of the tutorial is a notification form for the customer to fill out to receive updates on when the product is back again. When a customer uses the form to submit their email address to be notified, you will receive information about the product the customer is interested in. Currently, with this method, you will need to respond personally to emails sent to you regarding the out-of-stock product. As a good practice, we always recommend that you backup your theme before making any major changes to your theme. So, in case there is any problem with the modifications, just use the duplicated version.here .

To take this issue one step further, you might consider achieving out-of-stock sales by offering your customers the option to pre-order the product. That way interested customers don't miss the opportunity to buy when the product is available again. Check out the following pre-order apps;

- Pre-Order Now

- Pre-Order Manager 2.0

- Globe Pre-Order

I hope this helps! Please let me know what you think of these options and if it worked for 🙂

Until later,

Amalia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - A minha resposta foi útil? Clique em Curtir para me dizer! 
 - Sua dúvida foi respondida? Clique em Aceitar Solução
 - Para saber mais visite nossa Central de Ajuda Shopify ou nosso Shopify Blog