Any good deal for Shopify app on black Friday?

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi I’m looking for apps for newbie. Currently prefer apps with deals and promo codes since I've just started and can't afford expensive ones. Please let me know if you found any good deals for these! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 11 18

Hi @JessiH

BFCM is upcoming. If you would like to decorate your store with BFCM stickers, try and do it on the "Super Watermarks" app on Shopify. It helps you have an attractive store with pretty product images. Besides, you can protect your product images and build your own brand by adding your logo to product images. 

BFCM.png
Here are some stickers about BFCM, you can refer to. This app has a free plan or you can negotiate with developers to upgrade to a package higher.

The second app, you can try is Super Effects. You can decorate your store for BFCM with some catchy effects such as money-fall,...really good for the first sight.

Was my reply helpful? Click like or mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I'm using a free app for showing user promo code. It seems to be a good one for newbies

https://apps.shopify.com/m1-sales-and-email-pop-ups

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 1 7

If you are spending a lot of time tracking and order statistics then this will be the great app for you. It can help you automatically track order by day and send notifications to your email...you can search on shopify store " SUPER REPORTS "

Highlighted

Hi,

I recommend you use the DataFeedWatch app. It’s a really good solution if you want to sell and advertise your products on different channels. By using our app you can optimize your feed and create more engaging product ads. We always keep your feeds fresh with daily updates, and you'll have analytics to track the performance of your channels.

For the occasion of Black Friday we've prepared a special offer with very attractive prices for everyone who signs up this month. Signing up in November gets you a 25% lifetime discount for the Shopping and Search Ads bundle. We provide flexible plans with the possibility to adjust to the size of your business. Furthermore, the duration of the free trial will be extended to 30 days (normally 15 days). Don’t worry if you’re newbie - we provide very good, 24/7 customer service.

We'll also schedule a one-to-one live demo call with our experts who will explain how to use the application. If you have any questions feel free to ask me here.

Best,
Milosz

Marketing Manager Integrations
DataFeedWatch.com
Product Feed solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 2 2

Hey there!

We’ve just launched a special page for  exclusive Black Friday deals on 10+ Shopify apps that will help you:
- Convert more site visitors
- Upsell more items
- Recover more  abandoned carts

You can check all the deals here

Shopify_apps_for_BFCM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Jessi!

Depending on the products you sell on your Shopify store - Augmented Reality + 3D Product Visualization might be a great way to increase customers during this busy season. 

I'm happy to say we're offering discounted hosting on the levAR Shopify App to help businesses like yourself increase customer confidence on your web store. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions; you can try our demo here  

-Vik 

See how Augmented Reality from levAR can help your business drive sales, reduce returns and increase brand awareness.

levar.io
0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Black Friday is all about conversion and so is 1App!

With multiple features to help you boost revenue I think you should give it a try!

Everything from creating fomo with sales pops, to upsell in our cart and offer custom discounts to customers after they purchased something to keeping track on your tracking pixels, increase the urgency of going to checkout.

There's a free plan and also a 7 day free trial so why not test it out?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 0 0

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes