Best BFCM Strategies That Will Scale-up The Revenue For Your Shopify Store

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
763 17 218

As the holiday season is approaching, it means big holiday sales such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday for many e-commerce websites and their customers. It may be a busy time for your business, but hopefully very fruitful. Therefore, it’s crucial to be prepared way ahead and have your BFCM strategy up and running. 

According to Shopify, last year on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Shopify merchants generated $2.9 billion in sales. It is most likely that this number will grow in 2020, with this being an ample opportunity for Shopify merchants. 

In this article we will talk about seven BFCM strategies that will increase your revenue this holiday season. Let’s dive in!

https://growave.io/blog/best-bfcm-strategies-that-will-scale-up-the-revenue-for-your-shopify-store/

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted

Hi Adelia,

When should we start this campaign?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Adelia,

I think the 7 strategies that you've mentioned are very relevant!

In fact, we conducted primary & secondary research to predict some e-commerce trends that merchants could expect this BFCM.

There were 10 tips to prepare your Shopify Store and I've mentioned them here. 

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Adeila,

The 7 strategies you mentioned are great! Here's one more I want to add.

Showing available coupon codes on cart page - Customers often look for coupon codes and they don't find it when they actually need it on the cart page. Data shows 26% of cart abandonment happens due to this. Until now there was no way for Shopify sellers to show coupons on the Cart page but we have built a new app:  Voila - Power Coupons on Cart.

With this app, you can:

- Show selected coupons on cart page on a pop-up

- Let the customers apply the coupon on cart page

Voila - Show Selected Coupons on Cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Hi, 

Please check our app.

That encourages customers to add more items to the cart using goal meter and Icon.

Example store

0 Likes
Highlighted

Further speaking to reducing returns + abandoned carts. Having detailed product information such as images, video and AR can further bridge the gap between what customers expect when they check out and what actually ships to their doorstep. 

Looking forward to how this years BFCM turns out for all of us. 

See how Augmented Reality from levAR can help your business drive sales, reduce returns and increase brand awareness.

levar.io
0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks i read the post it was really insightful but i wonder what time period should we have for BF/Cyber monday offer. Does it have any impact on sales. Should we run it for just few days or till end of 2020

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
0 Likes