Black Friday Theme

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 5

Should I display the Black Friday theme to my Shopify Store? I'm currently using Sales Pop Master - Countdown by Autoketing. The application is great and all. However, I can't find the Holiday themes in the dashboard. I've been using Sales Pop for quite sometimes, and it meets my need. It would be a shame to replace it. Do you have any suggestions? Any would help. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
735 39 123

Hi, @Meg_Dawson.

My name is Tira and I am here to help.

It sounds like you're eager to prepare for Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the holidays. That's awesome to hear. 

Our theme store has a wide range of different themes for any occasion and I am more than happy to help you find one that meets your needs. Could you tell me more about what you're looking for in a holiday theme? 

In the meantime, check out our blog post with some suggestions for apps that can help you with greeting customers while they're online, making shipping and delivery easier, and creating a memorable BFCM experience for your customers: 24 Shopify Apps to Help You Sell Your Best This Black Friday Cyber Monday. You can still use the apps that you currently use on your store. As the apps are developed by third-party developers, I recommend reaching out to the third-party developer directly for any questions and for guidance. You can find their information under the "Support" section of the app's page. 

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 5

Hi @Tira, thank you for the advice. Have a great day.

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Meg,

Hope you're doing well! It's that time of the year where every e-commerce store is putting their best game on to prepare for the holiday season, and it's great that you've started already. Here's a tip to help your best products shine within your store - Product Labels & Badges. Badges are used to highlight the deals on some of your products - and have been found to increase conversion rates by 15%. You can download the ModeMagic App (Free) which has a wide collection of product badges, updated daily. It takes 5 mins to update the store once you select the badge of your choice. Here are some of the stickers. Happy labeling and all the best for BFCM 2020 If you need any help/consultation, you can ping me back! I'll be happy to help.

Sample BadgesSample Badges

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes