I am finding BFCM deal for Shopify newbie

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

I'm creating a store to sell things for Christmas and am looking for tools which can be helpful to gain sales for beginner. Do you know any apps? Prefer apps providing coupon and deals in this BFCM! Thank you guys so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
745 39 126

Hi, @jackiew.

Tira here, from Shopify.

I love how you're already thinking of selling for the holidays and for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It's important to start preparing for these during this time. 

It sounds like you want to focus on giving your customers an exciting and memorable experience on your store. I recommend taking a look at our list of apps that have been especially curated to create memorable experiences for your customers, having effective marketing campaigns and meeting your customers when they are online: 24 Shopify Apps to Help You Sell Your Best This Black Friday Cyber Monday

You can also checkout our BFCM Toolbox which has a section called, "Power up Your Products" (under the Products dropdown) that focuses on gift cards, discounts and BFCM tips from Shopify Experts here: Black Friday Cyber Monday Toolbox. I suggest creating your own discounts by following the steps in our help docs here: Creating Discounts. Discounts allow you to create automatic or manual discount codes, or set sale prices for individual products. 

Here's our guide on preparing your store for the holiday season which includes ways you can prep your store, plan, track your sales, execute your plan, and how to adapt & modify your promotions for success. My favourite suggestion is to make sure your ad copy is compelling and strong, and how it's important to write your ads before you start selling. 

If you haven't already, you'll also want to start thinking about how you will market to your customers. Who is your ideal customer?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1522 77 259

Hello @jackiew, I hope you are doing good! You can try AiTrillion

It has a loyalty reward program, Reviews, Email marketing automation, workflow automation, web push notification, announcement bar, affiliate marketing, referral marketing, LiveChat or Chatbot, popup, Reports & Analytics, Product recommendations, personalization. Automate & personalize your store with AiTrillion. You will get everything integrated in a single app & don't have to install multiple apps & bear the hassle of managing multiple dashboards. You can check it out. 

Learn Quick BFCM Tips 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes