I've just received good deals for this BFCM!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

We're starting this Black Friday sales with good deals! I've just received coupons from Ali Reviews app and thought I should share with you guys

It's providing 10% and 20% off for Starter and Premium Plan. Enter code: ARBFCM10 to get 10% off for Starter and ARBFCM20 to get 20% off for Premium and Essential.

I think this could be good chance for you to create social proof for your store and get more sales in this holiday season. Should try it!

Wish you guys all the best!

Highlighted

Hi @jackiew ! 

Thank you for sharing this to the Community. As you know, we are providing discounts for Ali Reviews app in this BFCM sales to give our customers the best experience and support. 

In particular, we provide 10% discount and 20% discount. Enter the code whenever you install the app to get the best deals: 

• ARBFCM10: 10% discount for Starter Plan, providing for new install and reinstall. 
  • ARBFCM20: 20% discount for Essential and Premium Plan, providing for new install and reinstall. 

Thank you for your interest and wish you all the best BFCM sales and joyful Holiday Season! 

Best regards, 

FireApps Team. 

FireApps.io: Premium E-commerce Solutions for Shopify Merchants
Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
#BFCM Special Deal: FREE 90-day on Premium Plan for Messent - Text SMS Marketing
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 2 2

Hey there!

We’ve just launched a special page for exclusive Black Friday deals on top 10+ Shopify apps that will help you:
- Convert more site visitors
- Upsell more items
- Recover more  abandoned carts

You can check all the deals hereAnd then make this the best Black Friday ever.

Shopify_apps_for_BFCM.png

0 Likes