Looking for review app to help boost sales on this BFCM sales

Highlighted
4 0 0
Hello,
I'm currently looking for a review app that would offer the following two features:

- Translate and filter reviews by language. For example, a German customer visits my store will see only German reviews, but will be able to display reviews from other languages as well (with a filter option).

- Import reviews via CSV file. Most applications have this feature. Do you know of any apps that allow this? Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 237

Hello, 

I am not sure if any app provides the first functionality but yes you are right many apps provide the feature for importing reviews via CSV file. 

You can check the All-in-One Shopify app AiTrillion. You can import the reviews via the CSV file.

It has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app. It is a fully integrated app and has many other features with support available 24*7. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Check here about AiTrillion Reviews feature.

Learn more About AiTrillion Review Feature

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes