The Gift Better Guide & Offsetting!

Community Manager
Community Manager
583 34 838

image2.png

Shopping independent makes a difference.

So we’ve made it easy to find more businesses to shop from for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and beyond.

Say hi to the #GiftBetter Guide—created with the savviest people we know, designed to help you find the perfect present from the independent businesses we think you’ll love.

Whether it’s handpicked recommendations from tastemakers across wellness, fashion, beauty, and more, or a curated list from Shopify staff you’re bound to get some gift giving inspiration!

I’ll be picking up a copy of the New York Times “Truth is Hard’ posted found in Satish’s, our VP of Products’ “Work from Home” curated list!

Shop

If you haven’t already check out the Shop app which added a new Gift Better Guide section.

This feature will allow shoppers to discover, follow, and support entrepreneurs and independent brands—across fashion, beauty, food, and more—all hand-picked by our curators.

image1.png
One more thing….

New this year and exclusively for Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, we’re offsetting 100% of shipping emissions from the orders of every brand using Shopify.

This means that, whenever you purchase from a Shopify merchant over BFCM, you’re helping protect our climate.

TyW_0-1606145300290.jpeg

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes