I want to feature my store in danish and english without using paid apps.
The plan is to dublicate the store I already have, and translate it into danish. Then somehow make it accesable through www.WEBSITE.com/da, and link that somewhere on the original page.
My question is: How do I dublicate my store?
One way to duplicate your store contents is to do like this: https://excelify.io/2017/10/15/clone-shopify-store/
Do you mean that you'd like to create another Shopify store but with a different language? I don't know if you'd wanna do that. Because:
1. You'll have to pay double the amount you're paying today (shopify + applications).
2. You'll need to spend more time on maintance, uploading photos, ordering sections, adding produts, fixing prices ....
3. It is gone be more work for you to manage: stock & fullfillment
Unless you have some of the following requirements, I don't really recommend that:
- You have to offer your products in different currencies.
- You have different warehouses that serve your different markets.
- You have different people managing your stores.
- SEO is of utmost importance for your targeted languages.
You can use a paid app the cost from would range from $6 up to +$69 (depending on how many language and features etc...).
Can you explain more your requirements and what is it exactly that you're trying to acheive?
|2 hours ago|
|02-18-2019 01:52 AM|
|02-14-2019 08:40 AM|
|02-13-2019 03:53 PM|
|02-13-2019 03:51 PM|