How can i Boost my conversion rate

18 0 0

I am dilrose.com

struggling to make the first sales. I don't know whether I can say this in another one person's topic.

welcome some sincere suggestions and valuable criticism on dilrose.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hi 

I agree with Naveed, I used same strategy with channel unity you can integrate eBay,Amazon,Newegg . It’s increase sale 80%, but again consider of platform fees and eBay,Amazon subscriptions plus apps and Shopify feed its cost me to pay 150$plus subscription a month. In order to sell and use multi-market channel some dropshipping can be risky in specially on Amazon and Newegg can effect performance metric that will hurt your bottom line of business. Also it’s not easy task for beginner, you will need at least 3-7k products in order to see real growth and pay off your expenses. I suggest anyone with good products and reliable shipper can take leap on those oppoertunity, I have plan to do so once financing in place! I already tested shopify channel market, it’s excellent to use shopify basic or upgraded plan .  I hope that help!

0 Likes
5 0 0

AFTERNOON,

I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE BUSINESSES THAT ARE IN NEED OF SOME INVESTMENTS. I AM A PRIVATE INVESTOR AND AM ALWAYS INTERESTED IN STARTING NEW VENTURES WITH PEOPLE. 

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRIVATE LENDER TO FINANCE YOUR NEXT REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT BUSINESS OR A COMPANY AND I CAN PUT UP TO 7 BILLION EURO  IN YOUR PROJECTS THAT YOU HAVE YOU CAN WHATS-APP ME AT +33758474382 SO THAT WE CAN TALK MORE WAITING.

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANYTHING YOU THINK I MAY BE INTERESTED.

I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY'S.

REGARDS

0 Likes
5 0 0

AFTERNOON,

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRIVATE LENDER TO FINANCE YOUR NEXT REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT BUSINESS OR A COMPANY AND I CAN PUT UP TO 7 BILLION EURO  IN YOUR PROJECTS THAT YOU HAVE YOU CAN WHATS-APP ME AT +33758474382 SO THAT WE CAN TALK MORE WAITING.

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANYTHING YOU THINK I MAY BE INTERESTED.

I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY'S.

REGARDS

0 Likes
66 0 0

Thanks for the solutions.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes
1 0 0

I will not tell you the facts as they are already suggested by everyone else. 

But heree is an app from shopify App Store which boost up your conversion rates really marginable.  I use it on my own store and results are quite well though and the best part is that it's free for upto 50 orders per month and after that rate per month is really acceptable.

The app is ReConverter. you can install it from here - https://www.stilyoapps.com/reconvert?ref=ST01-ekjefGOF0sombWyIt's really very useful app.

Thank You

Sarthak_sk

@Jye_Eggert wrote:

Hey All

I've been operating my store for about 2 months now, sales are fairly average. I would like to see my conversion rate up around the 1.5%-2% Mark ( Currently sitting at .43%).

The majority of the traffic comes from Facebook ads, and google ad words.

Would be great to hear from more experienced shop owners and any feedback on what I could possible change website wise.

Thanks

Jye - Jegger

www.jegger.com.au

@Jye_Eggert wrote:

Hey All

I've been operating my store for about 2 months now, sales are fairly average. I would like to see my conversion rate up around the 1.5%-2% Mark ( Currently sitting at .43%).

The majority of the traffic comes from Facebook ads, and google ad words.

Would be great to hear from more experienced shop owners and any feedback on what I could possible change website wise.

Thanks

Jye - Jegger

www.jegger.com.au

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
46 0 2

use booster theme and it will help you to get more sales 

Turn Your Idea Into a Website- Visit Ksoftcloud.com
0 Likes