I am afraid to start Shopify store because of getting sued or GDPR/laws

1 0 0

hey i want to open my own gaming accessories and some electronic , gadgets from oberlo(dropshipping) and maybe some clothes

i don't have high budget and i was thinking to use the free generated tos and private police of shopify is it good/legal

for my store ?

(for gdpr i will use plugin as well for Cooke bar and stuff like that) 

my main problem is that i am I am afraid of getting sued  or something like that

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
703 19 183

Hi there,

That's a great question! Not many entrepreneurs think of the precautions when they launch a business and then they are burnt. If you are afraid of the copyright laws, make sure to start with non-branded items first, like clothing and electronics, if that's the niche you like. When it comes to GDPR their focus is more about collecting personal data and sending emails without clients' permission [adding an email address to your mailing list without their signing up], and it mainly covers customers in Europe. The good rule of thumb when starting a business is to take the first step, start small, but don't delay starting it :)

Get 7-day FREE trial with your SEO package! We won't charge you if you don't like it: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/seo/
1 Like