I was wondering what I could do to promote my brand

1 0 0

I have an instagram, facebook, and website all generating traffic but not finalizing with sales. How can I change that? Get it to more eyes and ears? I have tried to create a culture through instagram which is slowly growing. Here are the links to both, would love to hear some thoughts.

CLIQUE INSTAGRAM

CLIQUE WEBSITE

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
120 7 9

Hello!

You’re on the right track with building traffic by using your Instagram page. Keep up the great work!

I really appreciate the links! I took a look at your store, and I have a few questions for you:

• How are you currently driving traffic through your social media channels? Are you using ads, or creating posts that promote your store?

• Have you had a chance to check your abandoned checkouts? Abandoned checkouts are created once a customer has reached checkout and if they’ve enter any of their information at checkout, but left the checkout without making a purchase. This is a great way to send a reminder to the customer about your store and the items that were left in their checkout! You can check your abandoned checkouts under Orders > Abandoned checkouts. Learn more about them here: Abandoned checkouts.

• Are you using other sales channels? Using other sales channels like Facebook, Instagram and Amazon can help with expanding your reach, and making your products accessible on other platforms, where customers can purchase from the comforts of the channel they are on!

In addition to thinking about these questions, I would also recommend enhancing your product pages. I suggest adding photos of your products being worn by real people and also adding more to your product descriptions. Think of your ideal audience, how would they benefit from purchasing your product?

These blog posts cover more in-depth on how to enhance your product pages:

7 Effective Ecommerce Product Pages: How to Turn Visitors into Customers

7 Steps to Beautiful DIY Apparel Product Photography

How To Optimize Your Product Pages For More Sales: 11 Expert-Recommended Tips

Let me know if that helps!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes