Purchase Order's

3 0 0

Does anybody know if there is a way to generate purchase orders from orders that come in online?  I have a couple hundered products on my online store and I am using several different vendors who are drop shipping to my customers.

When customers place an order with multiple line items; the items are more than likely coming from multiple vendors.  What I am doing now is hand typing purchase orders and have to send them individually to the vendors. 

For example, if a customer places an order for shoes and socks I have to seperate the line items and make two purchase orders (since the items come from different vendors).  I need a more auotmated process.  Can anybody help me with this?

0 Likes
Excursionist
40 0 6

Hello Michael,

I am an agent from China that I can provide products and service.I learned from your post that:

1.You have many products from different suppliers.

2.You have to hand typing purchase orders and have to send them individually to the vendors.

3.You want an automated processes to place orders,it is best if different products from different suppliers in one order can be sent in one parcel.

As an agent,I have many manufacturers partners and they can provide almost all products that you need,I can be your unique supplier to help you get a better price and quality for your products.

We can communicatie with each other in time and it will be easier and efficient to handle the orders,the only thing you need to you is send me the orders information via a spreadsheet,I will help you to handle your orders.You do not have to manually place orders from different suppliers .

And I also provide custom products/packaging service,what's more,I have overseas warehouse so I can help you to ship your orders faster.Now USA warehouse is running,UK and Australia warehouse are ready to run.

If you are interested in it,please be free to contact me via awenbros@foxmail.com

Best regards

Awen

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes
Excursionist
59 0 4

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders can definitely meet your shop's needs.

It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and set cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to your supplier. It can also handle splitting orders into multiple POs where the items have different suppliers. This should help you reduce time spent fulfilling orders and eliminate mistakes.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes