Run ad campaigns on google, FB for hundreds of $, no sales, please advice

1 0 0

I've seen similar questions on this forum but would rather start a new line of discussion on my site specifically (https://kanutsports.com). I spent lots of time building the site, stocking the products, preparing the shipping, etc. and finally launching the site. I was so excited to think that I would get some income now. After spending hundreds of dollars on Google AdWords and FB, no single order. I'm so disappointed with this result.

Please help me by giving me any advice. Actually, I think I know a lot about digital marketing and was an expert on this. We use lots of SEM and display ads with remarketing strategy. Maybe there was something I just missed.

Really appreciate it very much for your inputs.

0 Likes
Excursionist
116 0 9

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page itf you want some free content! And to be clear I actually mean free... I am not a misdecieving liar. www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes

You need to check your analytics. Do a deep analysis and try to find out answers to following questions - 

- How people are interacting on your website once they clcik on the ads?

- From where they are leaving the website? Is it on page level, cart level or payment level?

- What are the pages which have maximum bounce rate?

Once you find the answers to above question, you'll be able to know the root cause of not having the sales. 

Also make sure your ads and landing pages are in sync. Check the pricing of your products and make sure they are not costlier than competitors. 

Free trial of enterprise-grade real-time e-commerce analytics apps at IQLECT. Visit website to know more: https://www.iqlect.com
0 Likes

Great info which you shared it is useful for us, where I am a newbie to running ads. I have started on social media to increase my sales. Thanks a lot.

0 Likes