This week's Shopify Compass live webinar, happening Thursday @ 1pm EST / 10am PST is What's new at Shopify: Year in review.
This is the first edition of a monthly series where we help take the guesswork out of which product features to add to your Shopify store and when. In this webinar, we'll demonstrate impactful releases launched by Shopify in 2020 so you can walk away feeling confident about implementing these features to help you scale your business.
Check back on this thread later today for a link to the recording for those unable to join us live, as well as additional resources to move you forward.
If you were unable to catch us live, or would like to watch a replay of today's content, the webinar recording can now be found on Shopify Compass. Apologies to those that may have experienced any technical issues today. Please reach out here if you have any questions that you may not have been able to ask during our broadcast.
Today we highlighted a number of Shopify features from 2020:
- Changes to your orders list
- Apply discounts to newly added items when editing orders
- Return an order from your admin
- Print packing slips in bulk
- Share checkout links from your Shopify mobile app
- Online store speed report
- Registration-based taxes in the EU
- Registration-based taxes in the US
- Gift cards temporarily available on all Shopify plans
- Edit a customer profile from the gift card issue page
- Product performance insights
- List your products for free on Google
- Shopify Payments now available in Austria, Belgium and Sweden
- Shopify Payments local payment methods for specific regions
- Post-purchase upsells
- Tipping for online orders
- Shopify POS > Webinar referenced can be found here.
- Offset (by Shopify)
Which features are you already using? What features will you be adding to your store?
Looking forward to hearing from you!