Feb 18 @ 1pm ET Shopify Compass webinar | Live store audits with expert Jon MacDonald

SarahF_Shopify
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
66 0 44

Getting visitors to your site but no one is purchasing? Learn how a new visitor sees your site from Jon MacDonald, Founder & CEO of The Good as he live audits Shopify stores. He’ll help you understand areas of opportunity for improvement to convert those browsers into buyers. Join in on the action to drive more revenue for your business.

Register now to attend live plus receive the recording and sources post-event. 

See you tomorrow!

JonMacDonald
Tourist
3 0 4

Can't wait, Sarah! Looking forward to this.

QUESTXO
1 0 1

Hi friends, I'm new to the forum here.

My name is Quest and I run a small chocolate business called QUEST XO Chocolate. I'd love to receive any feedback  on my website as I'm always looking to make improvements. Feel free to check out my site at www.questxo.com.

Looking forward to connecting with you all today at the webinar.

JuliannePA
2 0 1

Thank you so much for sharing your expertise today Jon!  I definitely learned a lot and have some things to change on my site based on your suggestions.  Is there anyway anyone can take a look at my site and give me additional feedback?  Thank you!!!  https://clubencourage.com/

ShopAviation
8 0 0

Hi, I am the owner of Shopaviation. A online store selling aviaiton products. I would very much appreciate a review of my store please. I am getting visitors but no sales, no clue why.

www.shopaviation.co.uk

Thank You

0 Likes
Aaryan
1 0 0

Hi, 

Sadly, I was disconnected when we got to the last store. 

May I please have the steps to submit my site for the next audit? 

Thank you! 

Warmly, 
Aaryan 

https://earthnhalo.com/

0 Likes
SarahF_Shopify
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
66 0 44

We hope you found value in today's webinar with Jon MacDonald on store design and optimizing for conversions. If you were unable to catch Jon's live audits, or would like to watch a replay of today's content, the recording can be found on Shopify Compass.

Your next steps after today's session are:

1. Review your homepage design with Jon's feedback in mind.
  2. Read Shopify's blog on Homepage design 101: What to include on the front page of your website
  3. Continue today's conservation in this thread by sharing your experiences with the merchant community 
  4. Request a free e-copy of Jon's book and receive a special rate on a customized conversion growth assessment with code SHOPIFY21

Another site auditing session to come next month. Stay tuned for more details!

0 Likes
jen805
11 0 0

Anyone else having a problem using the coupon code for John's book?

0 Likes
JuliannePA
2 0 1

Hi Jen!  I had trouble yesterday, so I emailed Jon. He said the code was SHOPIFY21.  I hope that helps!

0 Likes
jen805
11 0 0

Thank you that worked great!

0 Likes