New to this

Claremaria
2 0 0

Hi,

Im unsure what to do as it turns out my stock will not be ready before my 14 day trial is finished.... and Im not sure weather the shop will be ready either.  What can I do if I don't want to loose all of my work??

Clare

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
730 73 131

Hi @Claremaria

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on all the work you've done so far. I understand your concern but don't worry there are a few things to know to keep your work secure:

1) The trial itself is not intended for anyone to complete their store. The free 14-day trial is for new store owners to familiarise themselves with the platform and how it works. Building a successful store will almost always take more than a mere two weeks.

2) That said if you feel like you need more time on your store you're welcome to reach out to our support so that they can have a look at whether they can help you in that respect.

3) You could pick a plan before that trial of yours runs out! Take a look at the available plans here. If you're on a plan when your trial ends then you won't experience any downtime on your store and can continue building it!

4) Of course, if you haven't picked a plan then we can only guarantee that we can retain your content for up to 30-days after the store has closed.

I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any more questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Claremaria
2 0 0
Hi Hyde,
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I have been reading and learning as much as I possibly can and I think I will pause my store for $9 US per month until it’s complete. Feeling better now. Thanks
Clare
0 Likes