90 days

Highlighted

90 days free trial is real.

I'd like to put additional thoughts to the current situation. Invest in learning ecommerce, and marketing. Shopify has a great resources to support merchants. For example Shopify Academy https://www.shopify.com/academy There you can find courses about Shopfiy and master it, Facebook Ads, SEO, How to design your store and other. When you got knowledge, you apply to the Shopify store and prepare to the time when the diseases go away.

02.jpg

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Shopify Calculator - What's the Cost of a Shopify Store? Read More
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I have passed the 14 days free trial, is there any way I can get the 90 days without signing a subscription???
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

But there are two choices for you:

1. remove your current store, then restart another new store on Shopify and get the 90-day-free-trial

2.If you’re currently on a 14-day trial, you can extend it to 90 days.But the question is how to extend it to 90 days? And I can't how to make it and there is not a document that tell us how to set.

0 Likes
2 0 3

Email support, tell them you'd like to take advantage of their 90 days free trial offer. Tell them your situation, then ask them what you need to do in order to make it happen.

2 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hello, i have already registered with my email address for a store. But i had to close it earlier. Now i am hoping to start a new store with a new vision. Can i get this 90 days trial period for my new store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hello,

pls can i get the 90 days trial for shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

My question might be related. I am on the 90 days free trail, but I upgraded to the $79.00 plan(Advance) per month a month ago. I tired using the Ultimate Sales Boost App and it says "This feature is not available in your current plan" which doesnt make sense since i Have the advance plan. Can you please help? The reason I added to App is to show badges then later on use some of the other benefits with the app. 

0 Likes