90 days

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2
Is it true Shopify will let you do a free trial for 90 days? Someone just sent this to me in an email.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
479 27 586

Hi @CB20

That is correct! To learn more visit shopify.com/covid19 and look for the section, 'Extended 90-day free trial'.

Thanks! 

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2
Once you log into your account after you click the link where do you need to accept the offer? I’m new to Shopify made an account last week.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
479 27 586

@CB20 wrote:
Once you log into your account after you click the link where do you need to accept the offer? I’m new to Shopify made an account last week.

In that case start a  chat with our support team who can help you out! Thanks and welcome to Shopify! 

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 7

is it a 90 "closed" trial (ie, still have to pay to open store)

Ben Moore
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I'm trying to click the link 'extend free trial to 90 days' but doesn't work! Then I try to get help to the chat or email support but can't log in using my email account.  Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I only have three days left on my free trail period. How can I get the 90 day free trail?

@CB20 wrote:
Is it true Shopify will let you do a free trial for 90 days? Someone just sent this to me in an email.

@CB20 wrote:

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2
Hey everyone I called and talked to someone on the phone I waited about 30 mins make sure you have your pin to call them but I was successful in the 90 day trial
2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3
I suggest hitting up the Shopify support team. Edit: NVM, I see already got it. Good luck with your store!
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Ok I sorted out.

1 Like