COVID-19 sales strategy

Highlighted
2 0 0

Looking to add some improvements in our website and also push the sales at this hard time... any good ideas? thank you in advance :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Martina! What's your store URL? Happy to take a look and give some feedback.

Pathfinder - The world's first digital marketing employee
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you Coco. 

www.tr7skate.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Martina, first of all, very cool store, I especially like the kid's clothing collection!

On the website I think you could visually simplify a little. There's a lot going on with quite busy pictures that it took me a moment to understand what you're selling. More white space and consistent design can help to make it easier for your visitors. Also, try to guide them instead of showing them everything at once. I guess the shop is the most important part right now (social distancing and so on), so maybe make this your priority on the homepage? Give your visitors an overview of the collections.

Regarding marketing, I like that you capture people's email addresses, do you have sequences in place for each segment? For example brand new subscribers, people who showed interest in certain products, former loyal shoppers that got lost, people who abandon carts, etc.? It's important to send messages with smart timing, for example, if somebody looks at a specific deck design twice in a row, you want to remind them while their interest is still high (and only offer a discount if the chaser didn't work).

Is this kind of feedback helpful?

Pathfinder - The world's first digital marketing employee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

Hey Marina

My name is Nadav from Rise.ai, we are an app on the marketplace :)

Your store looks great! I would love to get more details and build a strategy together. You can shoot me an email to nadav@rise.ai or set a time to chat on my calendar :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 6 15

@Martina_Biquard 

We are offering a shopping cart calculator to boost sales and conversion -  Due to the current Covid 19 environment, it is imperative to increased order volume and quantity of items being added on each converting order.  The calculator on the shopping cart guarantees this objective.  

If you don't already have this feature on the cart, we are offering it as "Get it now and pay later".  Start seeing the results today.

Shopping Cart Sales Booster

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 8

Hi there! I like your products, very unique! But have you ever thought about building trust for them? Customers tend to pay for highly rated products. Try to add some more reviews to your items, use some apps like Ali Reviews  , this app helps you to import reviews to your store, so that it can be attractive for customers to order. Therefore, you have high chance to increase your sales. 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

My site is selling art supplies and toys in the U.S. I have some orders and visitors to my site, although I am struggling as well. I'm in an area that has been hit really hard by this virus and it's breaking my heart. Let me know if there's anyway I might be able to help promote your skateboard store in the UK, but I don't have visitors from the UK coming to my website. I really do love your site & your product images. I'm inspired by the art on your skateboards and the hard work and passion that you have put into this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Nadav,

How much does your solution cost? I don't have enough sales right now to add any paid apps, but would be open to something with a long free trial. Looking for any good strategies to help my struggling business.

Alex, yezify.com

@Nadav_Berger wrote:

Hey Marina

My name is Nadav from Rise.ai, we are an app on the marketplace :)

Your store looks great! I would love to get more details and build a strategy together. You can shoot me an email to nadav@rise.ai or set a time to chat on my calendar :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

Sure! We have 90 days trial for new users :)

Pls set a time for us to chat on my calendar!

0 Likes