Covid-19 Announcement

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
654 46 131

The past few days most all of my hardware/software/service providers have issued e-mailed statements about their company's steps taken to remain operational while in the midst of the current global pandemic. But Shopify seems to be an exception to that rule. In terms of customer support during these tough times it sure would be nice to see the company issue some sort of statement.

Our own company has implemented contingency and continuity plans, so it's a bit surprising no word from one of our main retail software service providers...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
501 29 775

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Greg_Kujawa , thanks for posting and apologies for missing this message! 

An email was sent  Friday with some more detail and we also launched https://www.shopify.com/covid19.

I hope this helps and thanks for feedback! 

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Shopify, you can do more than what you are offering! You should be a bit embarrassed to still be taking FULL fees from your customers. Most subscription companies are reducing their fees 30-50% for 3 months. You should be on par with this.

Some of things you are offering to help with during this crisis like 'Local pick up' is only available if you have Shopify POS. 

or 'Extended Free Trial' - is pretty irrelevant to your paying customers who already have plans.

What are you actually doing to support your customers financially during this time?

1 Like