Covid-19.. Start Of The Depression...

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

I don't know what kind of conclusion everyone else has come to but I have come to one. It is scary and nothing you even want to consider happening. It seems like a dream or something from ancient history.. I have come to the conclusion that there is at least a 20 percent chance of the depression coming. I do not say this with complete certainty because I have not done complete extensive research on this subject like I usually do when expertising something but I have read around on my news, social media, and Google enough to see and understand that this is a possibility and quite a big one. I advise everyone to do as I am and start acting as if it is coming so we all don't fall behind and will be up to us businessman to solve these world problems, so we need to solve these problems before they arrive!

This is just a personal opinion. I want to just state this here because I know how we act. We don't act until it's to late & every smart business would act as if it is coming now because anyone would be dumb not too. Hahaha like this world is literally falling apart in front of our faces. Records breaking every day in the extraordinary things that this virus has done to us/made us do. And it will just get worse from the looks of it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not yet. It will have a second outbreak. And maybe by 2021 we will have the vaccine

Nhà sản xuất bếp từ công nghiệp
0 Likes