Delivery Issues - Oberlo - covid measures per country

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I'm having serious doubts about suspending my shopify store while this crisis lasts, mostly because I can't figure out what will happen with international deliveries. I use only Oberlo for my store so pretty much everything is sourced from Ali (China), even though their factories are back to work, I have no idea what will happen with the measures each country is taking.

I hear in some countries only "express" delivery services are working for international items (like DHL, etc.), in other countries only the national post continues to work? I would love to hear what everyone else in my situation is doing. I normally offer free international shipping for all orders.

I have not been able to find information about this here on shopify or anywhere else!

I am afraid if I continue to take orders from around the world, they will be shipped but won't be able to be delivered.

Any info or help about this is appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

Personally, i basically shut my website down for the meantime. It sucks but i dont want to take orders and them not be delivered on time, and then have a bunch of angry customers and hurt the reputation of my website. Im just doing some low-risk marketing to keep the traffic flowing a little bit on the website and thats about it. 

0 Likes