Does Anyone Have a COVID-19 Info Page on Your Website ?

Highlighted
2 0 1

Does anyone have a COVID019 info page on their website? If so can you give me some tios/steps on how to create it.  I'm speaking technical like which template to choose and page formatting so it looks nice.   We have about 5 helpful blog posts we are putting up and a statement about what we are doing to ensure their safety and staff safety.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @keraksys ,

I'm not a merchant, Shopify partner and from our research we have found following Covid - 19 pages with information from the brand.

Kylie Cosmetics - https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/pages/covid-19-update

01.png

colourpop.com. They announced on the home page with the Covid - 19 information. When you click on it, you'll be redirected to their help center page.

02.png

Victoria Beckham fashion brand -  https://international.victoriabeckham.com/pages/covid-19 

04.png

Since you already have 5 blog posts you might consider to build the page with list of blog posts and information from your brand regarding Covid-19. You can use one of page builders available from Shopify apps store https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=blog&st_source=

Just keep in mind not all page builders support blog pages creation or have Shopify Blog element. 

001.png

If you find my response helpful please let me know via like button :)

Hope it helps.

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Shopify Calculator - What's the Cost of a Shopify Store? Read More
1 Like
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3062 229 499

Hi @keraksys,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Really great question and good examples of some larger stores doing exactly this from @Tony_Bui. There are a couple of ways you could go about setting this up. You could create a blog and post the information there, in blog form and keep adding more blog posts with more information as you get it or you could create a new page and add the information in one post. 

You can see the Shopify guide on how to create a blog from the link here and how to add a page here. You can then design and make the pages how you want from there. 

Would you be able to link your store in a reply also and I can take a look and see if there are any tips to lend you about it? Let me know. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1
Hi Nick-
Thank you for the response. We are currently creating about 5 blog posts
to give tips and I want to make sure that they appear as a cohesive guide
on a page also.

My site is www.urbanbella.net
or urbanbella.myshopify.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

We have one but it's geared toward how to make donations to help the fight against Covid-19 https://reconjacks.com/blogs/news/how-where-to-donate-in-support-of-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbrea...

@keraksys wrote:
Hi Nick-
Thank you for the response. We are currently creating about 5 blog posts
to give tips and I want to make sure that they appear as a cohesive guide
on a page also.

My site is www.urbanbella.net
or urbanbella.myshopify.com

2 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3062 229 499

No worries at all @keraksys. Hope it helped in any form or fashion. 

I took a look and it looks really well on your blog. I think it's all about adding it where it makes sense on your store to fit in with how it all looks and yours looks really well. Great initiative. 

Also, that's fantastic @imz3r0c00l. It looks great and as I mentioned just above, it fits in well with the rest of your store. Really great to see this and I hope it works! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes