Dropshipping-Aliexpress-COVID 2020

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi, I'm starting with my free account for doing dropshipping but in this moment I'm thinking that maybe is not safe doing with Aliexpress for COVID and their send times.
Am i wrong?
Or they're sending without problems at this time?

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 2 5
Hey there,
I think it depends what you are planning to dropship.
I have had some customers waiting 2+ months for items that have said they have been shipped but with a few test orders one item came in 1 month, two in 2 weeks and still waiting on a few other items going on 5 weeks.
So it really depends. Personally I am going to take a step back and have stopped putting ads out there as it is to unknown. I am new to all of this as well and it seems the pros are saying it’s a good time to build your store. Which I think I agree with. So I’m just going to keep adding to my store and tweaking things to look nice. If you haven’t t launched I would wait, continue on Shopify free trial and just perfect your store.
Good luck :)
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1
thank you so much for your answer, I was checking reports of oberlo and i'm
starting with this so... I hope that while this ends I have ready my store.
Have a nice day!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
39 1 1

Hi @NayeVHz, I'm Larry from the team at Spocket

COVID-19 is definitely causing some delays for products from AliExpress which means that customers may have to wait long times to get their orders. 

Have you heard of Spocket? Spocket is an app that was created to solve this issue! Here are a few benefits of Spocket:

• EU/US suppliers that are vetted for product quality
  • 3-5 day shipping (on average) depending on customer location
  • Blind shipping, meaning that the orders will be sent in neutral packaging. The only thing included in the package is your branded invoice from select suppliers!
  • New suppliers are joining the platform weekly, meaning you always have new products to choose from

Spocket offers a free trial, so if you want to try out all these features risk-free, follow the link here!

0 Likes