FREE/REDUCED COST Resources for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 4

Hello hi, Grace here from Tako Agency.  Anyone else ready to scream at the first flicker of a tickle in your throat? No? Just me? OK.

Anyway, I thought it would be helpful to organize into one thread all of the resources being provided to businesses impacted by coronavirus for FREE OR REDUCED COST. Hopefully that way it'll be easier for store owners to see everything that's being offered at once, and be able to navigate this scary time a bit more easily.

I'll start: our DIY Shopify Store Guide is (and always will be) available for free on our website right here.  No hidden catches, no secret marketing ploys, we don't even ask for your email. We just want to help our peeps in the industry. If you're new to Shopify, this guide will walk you through how to set up your store from start to finish. If you've been on Shopify for a while, you might still find this bad boy helpful as you tinker around with your admin dashboard. (You're welcome to contact us if you have more questions, too.)

Other awesome service providers, drop your information below. Let business owners know what exactly you're offering to help them and what they have to do to get it.

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hola, muchas gracias! Tienes alguna versión en español? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 4

Hola! Thank you for the suggestion to offer a Spanish version! Right now we don't have one, but I will relay this idea to the team and see what we can do! 

1 Like