Free trail

Highlighted
3 0 0

How do I know I am on 90 days free trail periodl? Can any one help me please shopify Support team please help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
425 26 65

Hey, @SohaibNadeem!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! Great question! What date did you sign up to create your online store with Shopify? If you've signed up fairly recently then you are more likely on the 90 day free trial. If you log into your Shopify Admin then you should see a dark purple banner message at the top of the Home screen which will show you how much of the free trial you have leftover. You can confirm you're on the free trial by going into your Shopify Admin> Settings> Plans and Permissions section as well. 

How are you doing so far with the creation of your online storefront? Are you finding yourself stuck on anything in particular? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @Karlie :)

I am unable to find the option in the dashboard to extend my trial period to 14 days. I am currently working on an app and would like to extend to 90 day trial period. My url is https://rays-vintages.myshopify.com/adminI  hope you can help me! Please and Thank you! :)  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
425 26 65

Hey, @raysvintages!

Karlie here! I'm going to send an email to the same email address set as your account owner for your Shopify store. Be sure to reply back to that email so I can look into your trial request for you. 

I'll be in touch!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @Karlie 

I want to know when will the 90 day trial be updated and how long does it take? 
Can you please let me know as soon as possible.  I hope to hear from you soon! 

Thank you :) 
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
425 26 65

Hey, @raysvintages!

I've replied back to our email conversation. Feel free to reply back to me there if you have any further questions. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @Karlie 

I just wanted to say. Thank you so much Karlie for your assistance.  

1 Like