How do I thank Shopify for my COVID19 Success Story?

Highlighted
1 0 3

I own a small brunch restaurant in Camarillo, California. We can only now do curbside pick ups and deliveries due to COVID19 lockdown which is been detrimental to our business. Camarillo is a great community and they're trying their best to support us but local support gets split but local businesses so we came up with our own merchandise to gain support outside of our little town. We love how quickly and how easily we were able to get our online store up and we're starting to receive our first orders! As owners, we made this with the intent to donate 100% of the profits to keeping our staff on payroll because they have families to feed and nowhere else to go!! If anyone is reading this, I just wanted to thank Shopify for coming in the clutch and helping our small restaurant out. Love always and stay safe everyone! 

https://vm.tiktok.com/no6u1D/

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3395 252 612

Hi @braxtonskitchen,

Thank you so much for sharing the kind words. It's really great to hear your story and you are having a success story during this time. 

I took a look and saw the TikTok link isn't working anymore. Did you make a new one by any chance? Let me know if you did and I can update it in your post if you like. 

Stay safe and continued success 🙂

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes