How do i extend my 14 day free trial to the 90 day trail

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Tony

I also tried Chrome Incognito mode and it show the options to start with, I went to chat, tried entering my login details and it did the circulating thing again and when I went back to the Contact Us page it was grey lines again. I think going by the number of people on this thread it is obviously a problem that needs fixing. How do we move forward to getting the support we need to extend our trial periods? For me, if it can't be extended in the next couple of days I am going to need to start looking for an alternative for my business... 

Regards, maryanne

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
462 25 521

Thanks for posting @MaryanneWells

I can see that your trial has been extended which is good.

To help us better understand what was occurring can you let me know what operating system you are using on your computer, such as Mac OS, or Windows 10? Do you know if you are using any browser extensions either? Thanks!

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
462 25 521

Hi all and thanks for posting in this topic!

If you are encountering an issue using the support site can you let me know the following so we can investigate further?

• Issue: What are you seeing? Grey lines? Unable to login, or submit the form after logging in
  • Browser: Which web browser are using? Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari?
  • Browser extensions: Are you using any extensions in your browser? If so which?
  • Operating System: What OS are you using? MacOS 10.4, Windows 10 etc? 
  • Device: If this issue occurs on your smartphone, what model is your smartphone, and what operating system is installed, i.e. iPhone 11, with iOS 13

@Grant26@Mojani@SteShawPainting @pawanbholah@annukumawat@Noelí@cherrus    @nzoriginals@fruitnfuse, have you been able to contact support via the support page? If not can you pass any details from the listing above so we can help you out and investigate further? 

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi 

I'm trying to contact support to extend my free trial too but the page is not opening 

I'm seeing grey lines. Using google chrome on windows 10.

Please help.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi there, yes I have managed to get it extended as I got an email out. I am Mac OS and tried both Safari and Chrome Icognito. I had the same problem on both, I could see the support options the first time I went to the screen, but when I went to chat mode and tried to login, it started circulating (i could not login) and then when I returned to the Support screen it showed grey lines. I managed to get an email out by hitting the email button as a new shop, no login, this was the only way I could trick the system to stop it circulating. Hope that helps.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
I haven’t completed setting up my page and website

I am still going through the videos/ how to”’s and the checklist

How do I extend my trial to the 90 day?

Thanks! Nick
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi there.

Is it possible to have my accou t looked at? I was on a trial and have now been charged $54 from shopify when I was under the impression I was within the 90 day free trial.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I am unable to email support to get my free trail extended
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hey, I need help extending my 14 day Free trial could you send over an email to me as well?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I am also not able to extend my trial ..only 2 days are left . Help me Shopify in extending my trial . Due to covid -19 i am not able to work !! @shopify
0 Likes