2 0 0
Thank you for your email... I am the owner of it though? I’m not sure why
its saying that
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
328 38 77

@summerstealz can you try to check your email addresses and see if you have any accounts linked to them? The account recovery tool will help you see if you do have an account associated with that email and password.

Try out a different email that you may have used to sign up with the account as well in case it may be that you forgot which email address it was.

If you still aren't sure which email it was or able to recover your account, let me know right here in this thread or feel free to contact our live support team through our contact page here.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi there,
I was interested in extending my free trial to the 90 day free trial. I just want some time to set up the store, upload all products and make it run profitably. Currently we're selling few items that cost very less and are not making enough money from the sales to cover up for these expenses. Please do let me know how I can do this.
Thankyou
Regards,
Samit

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Lilith,

It would be great if you or someone from Shopify staff could reach out to me regarding extending the trial, as I have the same problem. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello, Im writing this letter in order to ask you to extend my Free Trial, my store name cleanerfacev2.myshopify.com I made everything on Debutify theme, so you should watch it. Thank you. I will be waiting for your reply
P.S Send reply to this email
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi, I received an email about extending my free trail then when I got on to shopify i am unable to get it . Can you tell me how I can still receive the free trial as it would be very encouraging during these times 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, @Lilith 

I would like to extend my free trail to 90 days on shopify, i will appreciate your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Does it still work? see how some people can't extend the free trial

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3322 248 580

This is an accepted solution.

Hi everyone, 

An update and some clarity on this topic. In response to the economic difficulties introduced by COVID-19, we offered an extended 90-day free trial for new merchants on all plans except Plus. This was a limited time offer and is no longer available. If you want to ask about extending your already existing trial, please reach out to our support team directly here. I am locking this thread and marking it as solved so anyone who comes across it can see this answer as quickly as possible. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes