How do i extend my 14 day free trial to the 90 day trail

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi TyW, my trial is ending in 21 hours, could you help me extend it to the 90 days please? :) Thank yoU! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

You can reach to support team about that. I just did it and they have extended to 90 days for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

My shopify free trial 14 days just expired. How can i extend to 90 days free trial? 

Could you please help to activate my acc.?

Thank you very much

Santosh

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

When you click on the "contact us" link it shows a website that does not load at all

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Lilith, I am trying to extend the trial of my store https://cryptee-in.myshopify.com/ . I don't seem to find an option directly to do that. Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I want to start my business so help me
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

How do I know I am on 90 days free trail periodl? Can any one help me please shopify Support team please help

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I would like some help with this too, please. I signed up for the 90 day trial, but it expired after 14 days. Please let me know what I need to solve this. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I signed up for the 90 day trial, but it expired after 14 days. Can you help me with this please?

My email address is deinte.dp@gmail.com and shop name: TheDesignCitizen. Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am trying as well to extend my free trial. The link to customer service and email does not work. Can you help me extend it? Thank you.

0 Likes