How do i extend my 14 day free trial to the 90 day trail

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello anyone can help me to extend 90 days trial ? thank you so much

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I also can not extend my trial days, how to do next?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I am facing the same problem. I signed up just today to create my store but did not get a 90 day trial. I just got a 14 day trial period and would like to get it extended to 90 days. Please help
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I would also like a extension from my 14 day free trial to a 90 day. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Lilith

I am building an online store in Pakistan. When I started learning about the Shopify it was a 90 days trial but when I started after a couple of weeks I got just 14 days trial. I wont be able to do all the required work i.e. pictures, product specifications and setting other details in the 14 days time. Please extend my trial to 90 days. My business is to connect the artisans with the potential buyers and charge a commission on selling their products. My store address is https://woodworks-pk.myshopify.com

B
est Regards
Iftikhar
woodworks.swl@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having trouble extending my 14 day trial to the 90 day trial.  Can you help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

But you didn't Extend my trail because it's already 25th of June!Can you extend my trail to 90 days or 45 day!?I will be happy! although I have talked to Official but they told they can't Extend to 45 days

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Can I extend mine please ?? I made my store less than a month ago the support link makes me sign in and it says unable to access.  My 14 day trial ends soon.  Thank u

summerstealz.com6741677C-3294-4F81-9270-0787B60CEB6B.png

BB0A12CE-FFEB-4404-9FB1-740C3A302179.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
332 38 79

An update on our free trial periods.

As of June 1 we're offering 14-day free trials only. The extra extensions of our 14-day free trial to the 90 days were meant to be a temporary relief effort for new businesses during March - May of this year. We are focusing our efforts on building products that will set you up for success today and in the future.

That said, if you qualify for an extension of 1 - 14 days maximum you'll be able to extend your own trial in your admin. You'll be able to check this in your admin within the last 3 days of your trial ending on your browser version.

Our 14-day trial is meant to help business owners explore the platform and see if this might be a good fit for their online store. It's not really intended to be a deadline to prepare, build, research, plan and launch a business within that time frame.

Every successful business needs focus and effort to ensure a solid foundation will help it grow and maintain profitability in the long term. Here are a few resources that can be helpful as you work on your businesses:

That said, we have a great option to help save money while preparing a business for launch. The Pause and Build plan is the best way forward if you no longer have trial time or aren't eligible for an extension.

That plan can be activated by following the guide here. You can remain on this plan as long as you'd like. There are some limitations to this plan though. Those can include the closed checkout, discounts and a few other features that won't be available until you reactivate your plan to Basic or higher. However this will be a great way to keep your site up if you wish and keep working on it.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
332 38 79

Hi, @summerstealz!

This sounds like you might be having trouble with the login not related to trial extensions.

Do you recall if you were perhaps on a development/affiliate store plan? If this is the case you might need to check in with your Account Owner or Partner to access your store.

The first message (in your screenshot) you're seeing is related to your account not being the official Account Owner on the system so you may encounter some trouble logging in if the account isn't active by the Account Owner.

Another reason you're seeing the second message on the screenshot that the email doesn't exist on the account is that it's not been added as a staff member on the account you're trying to access.

Please check in with your Account Owner or Partner to be added onto the account.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes