How much did Corona affect your store?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 0 12
Hey everyone,

I know that dropshippers or merchants connected with China are hit pretty bad.

But what about other stores, are you also getting affected? If so, how much?

Also, don't you all think that now customers will be more inclined to buy online rather than on malls and offline stores?
Sakshi | Growth Architect @ModeMagic
- If you think my reply was helpful, click Like to let me know!
- Want to boost sales conversion on your store? Click here for ModeMagic - An app that gives your store a makeover results in more engagement and conversions.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

i think alot, because in previous days we was getting lot of emails from clients regarding issues with store, but from last 2 weeks, no of emails decreased, so obviously peoples engagement decreased

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: webcoder0001@yahoo.com
WhatsApp: +1 (402) 512-0065
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Shopify Apps Development

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 4
Hey,

It affected me. I made a drop shipping site for Portable Lunch Boxes and I’ve been so pissed, as my site started getting views! I’m another 200 sessions to my first order.

Now I can’t make my money and coronavirus has lost all my money 🥺

Pray things get better 🙏🏻
4 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 0 12

@webcoder0001 

I agree now people are going to be less responsive.

But now customers have MORE time in their hands considering most of them are working from home or staying at home to avoid the spread, They are getting bored and going to various sources to curb their boredom for eg - Insta, Fb, Snapchat, etc. Don't you think targeting ads on these channels can help merchants in maintaining sales? Or maybe even increase them? Around 20% of businesses have already shifted their budgets from offline to online ads and the rest are thinking to increase their online ads budget. 

What do you think?

- Want to boost sales conversion on your store? Click here for ModeMagic - An app that gives your store a makeover results in more engagement and conversions.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 0 12

@alexmestre , I am so sorry to hear that. 

I don't know if it can work but maybe you can try this, it's just an idea.

->You can show on your store and ads that you take extra measures to ensure that your lunch boxes are corona free. I know its hard to make people trust in lunch boxes now considering the Corona outbreak.

I don't know if the above work or not but its worth a shot. What do you say?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 2

I sell expensive clothing to people going to large gatherings (Oktoberfest or German clubs) that happen for a season every year. 15 years in business. I assume this year will be devastating. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 0 12

Oh yes, products involving social gatherings will get affected this year. It's really sad.

But I hope that this situation improves by September and October, by the time your Oktoberfest comes. Don't lose hope @Bobbie_Floerchi not all is lost, atleast not yet.

Just being optimistic here, maybe you can come up with new business ideas that are good for indoors this year. I know I'm taking a huge leap here, just trying to cheer you up. You know now investors are investing money into a business like that? I, too. just recently came to know about that.

Would really want to know what happened this fest season to your sales. Please keep me in the loop. My best wishes to you! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

I started my shop for about slightly more than a month. I've only got one sale so far though there's quite a bit of traffic to my store. 

My FB ads rating are rated above average for content and clicks by FB business manager... so I'm not sure if the COVID virus is preventing people from buying online :/ 

I'm at a loss of what to do now..though I'm spending quite a bit on ads.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Our one of client sale was gone much down in February

sale_down.jpg

But now we are doing readjustments of products and recheck google trend also apply new strategies and this month until now sale progress is just 7% down from 52%

Hope in April we will boost it up, and will generate more good revenue

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: webcoder0001@yahoo.com
WhatsApp: +1 (402) 512-0065
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Shopify Apps Development

1 Like
Highlighted