How to contact to customer care regarding CORONA delay payment?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

My name is Durgesh. My website is https://thecakeking.in

I am using shopify store since around an yea but due to CORONA crisis I am unable to pay store monthly fee this month. Can I contact with customer care regarding this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
458 26 72

Hello, @TheCakeKing!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty paying your monthly fee. Our hearts go out to everyone having a tough time as we know that it can be a hard time for merchants and non-merchants alike right now. Although we cannot adjust your monthly pricing, you do have the option of pausing your online storefront with Shopify if you're finding it tough to pay for your monthly plan. 

Pausing your monthly plan would put your plan price down to 14$ USD a month, which should help you with the cost. Pausing your plan would allow you to have access to your Shopify Admin, have the ability to customize your storefront but it would disable your Shopify Checkout. Customers would not be able to check out while you're on the 14$ Paused plan.

If this looks like a good option for you, then you can pause your store by following these directions:

• Go to Settings > Plan and Permissions
  • Under 'Store Status' > Click 'Pause Store'
  • Once you've agreed with the terms and charges, simply click on 'Pause Store'
  • You can also follow this guide to help you out as well

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
Disappointed. Every other financial, transaction and other platform is making adjusts. Unfortunately Shopify has taken a hardline stance.
0 Likes