I am using the trial of 90days, does the trial really last for 90 days?

2 0 1

Let me know thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes, shopify is now offering 90 days of free trial due to covid-19 Pandemic. Before this, Shopify used to offer only 14 days of free trial. You can avail all the features of shopify after registering with your email address. So it's a great opportunity to get started and build your own online store with shopify and fulfill your online business ideas.  

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @yucore,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Just to back up and confirm what @Droppersstop said. This was brought in to help new storeowners and merchants during the covid19 crisis. It is not permanent. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi guys thank you for your responses. They have been very helpful

@Nick wrote:

Hi @yucore,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Just to back up and confirm what @Droppersstop said. This was brought in to help new storeowners and merchants during the covid19 crisis. It is not permanent. 

1 Like