Impact of COVID-19

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

I recently had a Shopify store that had to close down due to the COVID-19 outbreak. I was looking for some guidance in knowing if nows a good time to try and re-open or wait till this is all over. I've tried looking into affiliate marketing for the time being to see if I can get some small cash from doing that for a few months. Does anyone have any other suggestions? or should I try for the Shopify store again?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I think you should try again, Shopify is offering 90-day trial and you can take it.

It might be difficult to make sales during this hard time, but at least you have 90 days to create and research and fine-tune your store, and wait for the crisis to go away.

Many marketing courses are being offered for free, MOZ and Ahrefs are the ones I know, some of which even worth $799. I think you would be interested.

Just search "MOZ free courses" or "Ahrefs blogging for business", you'll see.

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
420 55 77

Hi, @WerkingForce,

Hank here from Shopify.

I am sorry to hear about your store, it truly is uncertain times we are in as businesses worldwide feel the effects of COVID19.

As @victorbui mentioned, we are offering merchants a 90-day trial to help during this uncertain time we are in.

I will also share our live website that shows what we are doing to support our merchants at this time. This will be updated as we continue to learn more about the pandemic.

Our support is also here 24/7 to help with any queries you may have.

But let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to assist you further.

All the best,

Hank. 

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi @WerkingForce 

We are sorry to hear about your store, and can relate to your concern during this uncertain times. At Spocket, we are launching a few initiatives to help entrepreneurs stay afloat during this difficult period of time.

There are a few ways that we may be able to help you:

- Spocket is offering our academy courses for free at this time for individuals who may be thinking about starting a dropshipping business and improve various business skills such as Facebook ads, Instagram marketing, and many more. You can take advantage of this offer here:  https://academy.spocket.co/

- Spocket has an affiliate program where you will be able to earn extra income. If you're interested, you can take advantage of the program here: https://www.spocket.co/affiliates

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at support@spocket.co. We hope the above information can help you in one way or another.

Stay safe and positive!

0 Likes