In-store pickup

Excursionist
29 0 12

Andrew,

Thank you for offering to extend to 45-days.  My store is at

https://the-painted-heirloom.myshopify.com/ - Shopify messaging is awful.

I had installed it via the link you posted, and simply followed the steps.  I stopped initially when I got to the 30 day screen, posted the message, but then proceeded on.

Thanks, again!

Vonda

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
56 2 21

Hey @Vonda_Youngkin,

If you can login to the app now you should be asked to accept the new 45-day free trial :) 

Thanks,

Andy

Founder - Zapiet - Store Pickup + Delivery (apps.shopify.com/click-and-collect)
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi, Andrew!

Just to add, I also have only 30days of trial.

There must be something wrong with the app. Installed via the link that you provided ..

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
56 2 21

Hi @marind ,

Can you send me your myshopify.com store url and I will get that corrected immediately. I'll also investigate why this may have happened behind the scenes :) 

Thanks,

Andy 

0 Likes
2 0 0

@Andrew_Cargill 

We are about to publish the store, here is the link to it:

maridis.myshopify.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
56 2 21

Great thanks! If you login to the app now you should be asked to accept the 45-day free trial. 

I have also implemented a global fix so that this doesn't happen for any new installs :) 

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi @Rowby - could you help with diagnosing our zapiet setup? We are on and off getting a spinning wheel of death issue. It might be from systems simply being overburdened, but think it may have something to do with how we've setup the app.

We're at www.number1sons.com

Cheers, Caitlin 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
73 0 18

Hi  Caitlin 

Just to confirm anyone following  Caitlin's thread, we got on the phone today and we were able to resolve the "spinning wheel".  

The spinning wheel was showing up to customers on just one product.  So  Caitlin made a new version of the product, and deleted the old version -- and the spinning wheel issue was resolved.

Happy to help Caitlin get out of her pickle!

Rowby

Shopify Expert & Partner

Los Angeles

https://www.Rowby.com

www.Rowby.com
Specializing in Shopify Solutions including CBD
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Andrew, 

I have messaged both Zapiet and Shopify multiple times regarding an issue I am having where all of my items say "Sorry, pickup is not available for your selected items." when I have read every article about this subject on Zapiet and have seemingly registered all locations and products perfectly and the Local Delivery option works perfectly for all of my products. I don't know what's happening with Pick-Up. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
56 2 21

Hey @sofia-v-sab , sorry to hear you've been having issues with your rates. Do you have a support ticket number to hand and i'll investigate immediately. Alternatively your store url?

Thanks,

Andy 

0 Likes