My account got suspended due to the policy violation

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

My shopify account got suspended due to over increasing price of a sanitizers. i have already give evidence on email to shopify but still my account is closed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
479 27 589

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MoidPardesi 

Thanks for posting, please review this post >  Temporary Account Suspensions.

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I received an email from Shopify explaining their terms about making false claims and gouging individuals regarding this particular product I am promoting. I do understand that there are many companies especially the Chinese, who make wild claims of what their products can do like the UVC wand that goes against all the FDA warnings when using on humans that shopify allows.

Many at Shopify may not be aware that there are many LED fixtures that cost in the thousands of dollars and this is one such product. This is a medical grade fixture that is used in hospital and bio-labs all over the world and sells for up to $2,000USD each. As a sales distributor for this USA manufacturer, I have decided to sell this Patent product at an incredible LOW online price of $1,469 USD. Believe me when I state, I am not gauging people, as this is close to 30% off the USD price. Converting this to CAD makes this fixture price on par with the USA price of $2,000. I have sold this fixture in the past for 50% more than what I selling now.

In the wake of this pandemic, it’s very important I make his patent UVC light that is used in mostly medical environments, available to everyone, especially businesses who need assistance to reopen their business.

Is it going to cure anyone? NO, but it will assist in greatly reducing the pathogens including the coronavirus in the air we breathe, which will reduce the spread of illnesses in a business, restaurant, hospitality and education enviroment.  

It is the only UVC light that can be used when the room is occupied by both staff and patients. No other UVC light manufacturer worldwide can make that claim!

How can we substantiate our claim? 

•  A 2011 medical trial reported that this UVC light improved the air quality immensely by eradicating many dangerous pathogens like C-Diff, MAI’s, MRSA, Staphylococcus and other dangerous bacteria, viruses including the Coronavirus.
  •  Both the American & Canadian Journal of Infection Control also reported how effective this UVC light was in medical environments in 2017 and 2018. 
  •  Used by USAID in their mobile emergency clinics that are sent to Ebola stricken territories to protect their medical volunteers when treating Ebola patients.
  • We have scientific articles to prove all the above claims available upon request.

In the Canadian Journal of Infection Control’s article, it stated that in one trail, they compared two systems in separate locations; Our UVC fixture with an ASHRAE HVAC system and another location using just the ASHRAE HVAC. The result of the 6 month trial was that there was a significant reduction in many pathogens in the air and on surfaces using our UVC light..

Our UVC light is the next level of defense for those wanting a healthier environment for protecting their staff and patients from illnesses caused by many pathogens as a result of people breathing, coughing and sneezing.

To learn more and watch the videos of interviews with medical professionals like doctors and dentists and their thoughts after installing our UVC lights, go to our website www.gpfl.net, click “Online LED (UL)” and then “Covid UVC” to have access to these videos and information.

My online store has the lowest price in America with the fastest delivery times because this UVC light is made in the USA.

What fustrates me is the time and money it took creating the Shopify account during this pandemic to help both individuals and business who are unaware of such a fixture to give them knowledge for them to make a sound educated decision on what products are available to them to reopen their business.

Or, maybe Shopify doesn't want that?

0 Likes