Online business options during Covid19

Tourist
5 0 2

Suggest some online business options in this covid 19 that can sustain in long run. This covid 19 situation has affected many businesses. Business thing clothing store or any other businesses.

1 0 1

Hi ! I also doing online business and its badly affected by Covid 19 so i suggest you kids cloth online store . its evergreen niche.

Shopify Partner
26 0 8

Hi @petercohen090, you can check this article out Top Shopify Best Selling Products During COVID-19. Hope you'll get some good ideas. Cheer!

1 0 1

I am sorry to everyone who have lost their business.

Tourist
22 0 3

Many businesses suffered a crisis during covid 19 some of them even ruined.  I have made a few lists of business ideas that are profitable during this pandemic.

Online Rental Business

The rental business is on top of my list. Customers prefer renting over buying options. There are multiple niche business ideas that you can start in the rental industry. You can rent your house if you have extra space,

Bike rent, online DVD rental, etc.

Online Food Delivery Business

Ordering food online has become a part of our daily routine. Nowadays, people prefer to order food online from a multi-restaurant marketplace rather than visiting a particular restaurant.

People don't want to feel unsafe outside so this business increased dramatically.

The e-learning industry is spreading and it also creates new opportunities. Users are going online across the entire world, they shifted to online so it’s a good chance to start an e-learning business.

Udemy, Coursera, and Verbling are a few top players in this industry. As per my opinion, it’s the best time to kick start your e-learning business.

I searched a little bit and found out something, check it out for more ideas.

1 0 0

Hello,

Covid-19 outbreak is shaking up the global financial system on a massive scale. so we launch our new business of Online Software Recommendation platform.

0 Likes
1 0 0

The handicraft industry is at boom in covid-19, we also partner with people who are looking to start their online store!

<a href="https://craftchise.com/partner/">e-commerce store</a>

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello

Having 5 years experience in e-commerce industry, I would suggest you to opt for starting e-commerce business in handicrafts niche. Because there is a lot of boom in the handicrafts market in recent times and for sure it will be the market bull in coming years.

So don't delay and start your career in handicrafts e-commerce business. 

#Join the journey of handicrafts e-commerce and become successful.

For reference you can check out the benefits, market demand and financial projections of handicrafts.

Thank You.

0 Likes