Please Waive of the shopify charges of 2 Months

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

From last 2 months we are suffering from Corona virus and are business all most closed, no orders from last months. I request you Shopify team please waive of the charges/fees of 2 Months. 

As we are not getting anything and we have lunched the store in Feb 2020, still we are at initial phase. 

Help us else we have to closed the store.

Awaiting your response. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3039 227 496

Hi @ClassAs,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I understand this is a strange and difficult time for everyone. In saying that, Shopify has taken some actions to help store owners such as yourself through this time. You can see and read about it in full detail here

There is also an entire blog section within the Shopify blogs which the content team has put together with tips and tricks. You can see that here

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Our country suspended all shipping of non-essential products which resulted to $0 revenue for me since march 17. I hope you will consider waiving the fees during this time of pandemic. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I run a brick and mortar VAPE store and use Shopify for the POS.  There is no website at the moment but I plan on having a website in the future.  My brick & mortar shop was forced to close during the COVID 19 lockdown. Therefore I have no income and can't pay Shopify - the automatic debit will bounce back and I will receive fines and get further into debt.

I have no capital and I have been bootstrapping since I opened the store in Aug 2019.

Can I pause my Shopify subscription?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3039 227 496

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Eciginn,

You can pause your store yes. Pausing your store disables checkout but keeps your store running at a reduced cost of $14 USD per month. This means customers can see your products but can't purchase them. You can also access your Shopify admin and edit your products when you need to. Shopify has a help guide on this which goes into more detail which you can see here

You can also close your store and keep all the data guaranteed for 90 days if you would like to go this route also. 

20-04-ke5b4-mi8f4

You can see the help guide Shopify has which goes into more information in this here.

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

There is no solutions of my problem on your suggested pages.  

I am saying that,I have recently launched ( Feb 2020) my store and after the my free trial going to ends suddenly corona virus comes in the world and I stopped marketing activities, Now I am paying the full fess of my shopify plan and I am not getting anything from shopify.

You can check the store creation date of my My store 

So just request you customer like me facing issue, so please waive the fees of March, April ( As we have lockdown from last 27 days and we are not working nor shipping the goods anywhere in the world).

Let me know please.

0 Likes